Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why are girlfriends of my son so aggravating....I love this girl, but she has to have her way all the time....
She has made my sons life a living hell sometimes and he puts up with it...He is going into the Marine Corps and she is going to be a Vet.....They will be seperated for awhile, so we will see what happens...I would like to have her as a DIL someday but she needs to chill with some things.....I will let him make his own mind up because he wants to "be a man"...So I will gladly let him make his own mind up....Trying to not be an overbearing mother...
It doesn't help that I am PMS ing today....bad...I feel like I am losing my mind...Crying...Feel like an idiot....
How come kids can take and take and never want to give back.....All I would like is for my kids to visit my mom who has alzheimers and is in a nursing home...How much is that asking?? My husband and I go every single weekend to see her and then go over and help dad with the house......Where are my kids?? We have been there for them all their lives, now where are they when I need them....
Also where is my best friend?? She's syuck up another persons butt....Makes plans with me, then always has to cancel...Does she think I'm dumb?? I'm about that close to ending the friendship....But I have always been there for her also and she isn't here when I need someone....I was in her wedding, she missed mine,....I was there when she had her daughter, she missed all 3 of mine....I had surgery twice, she was never there.....I was there the night she had surgery....I was there when her dad got alzheimers and I visited him weekly with her....She hasn't seen my mom for about 14 years now...My mom has had alzheimers for about 10 yrs. now....If it wasn't for my wonderful. beautiful husband I would kill myself...Where is everyone when you need them....No where....

No comments:

Post a Comment